PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCOUNT
- PLEASE NOTE:
The booking fee of R4000.00 is payable to ensure booking. All payments done via EFT must have your name and the date of the wedding as a reference. For example: Ivone 23-03-18.
After the wedding there is an eight to ten week lead time for your images on disk and a ten to twelve week lead time on the albums, cards, and printed material as we rely on suppliers. We do however make every effort to get you all your photographs as soon as possible.
Account Name: Compassion Art CC
Account Number: 6247 4978 114
Branch Code: 210 243
Branch Name: Mall@Carnival
Bank: First National Bank
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. I/We the undersigned hereby contract to employ Compassion Art hereafter referred to as Compassion Art.
2. The Copyright to all photographs shall be owned by Compassion Art. We give permission to Compassion Art to use any image of our Wedding for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for general promotional advertising for Compassion Art.
3. Compassion Art is entitled to use all images produced for exhibitions, editorials, digital
and print marketing, publications, educational DVDs and websites, and/or display purposes.
4. Compassion Art is entitled to use video footage filmed by Compassion Art on the wedding day/event for educational DVDs, websites, self-promotions and/or display purposes.
5. A booking fee of R4000 must be paid upon confirmation of the contract. All contracts must be signed at least 2 (two) weeks before wedding/event date. The remainder and final balance must be paid 1 (one) week prior to the wedding day.
6. A 50% (fifty) deposit of the album price is required for any upgrades placed at the time of album order.
7. Family print orders and any associated extras must be paid in full, prior to production.
8. All payments may be made by EFT or cash. Please use your wedding date and name as a reference for EFT payments.
9. Prices are fixed at current price list until 2 (two) months after the wedding day. (Including family orders) Any orders placed after this time will go on current price list at the time of ordering, unless there is a delay caused by Compassion Art.
10. Meals must be provided for both photographers and assistant at receptions. Meals to be the same as your guest’s meals. We need to be seated at a table inside the reception area, preferably on our own as to avoid cluttering your guests table with equipment.
11. Excessive distances (e.g. outside the Gauteng area) will incur a traveling fee.
12. Booking fee paid prior to the wedding date is strictly non-refundable.
13. If an agreement for late payment is reached between yourself and Compassion Art, and payment is not made on or before agreed date, you (the client) will be liable for any increases in prices for printing or labor on any outstanding work.
14. Compassion Art and/or the photographer will take all due care to honor this contract, in the event of any equipment failure or other failure which would lead to non-performance, or Compassion Art not upholding there side of the contract, such as a car accident, hijacking, photographers being hospitalized, e.c.t, Compassion Art’s liability will be limited to a full refund of all monies paid.
15. In packages where 2 (two) photographers are included and one photographer is not available on the booked day due to any of the above mentioned items (car accident, hijacking, photographers being hospitalized, etc.). Compassion Art will still offer you the option of one photographer or your money back.
16. While all reasonable care will be taken to fulfill the wishes of the client, no financial responsibility over and above the sum of monies received by Compassion Art, will be claimed against it in the event of malfunction, theft of equipment, films, digital files, etc.
17. If any conditions arise which are interfering with proper photographing procedures, the photographer will make reasonable effort to proceed. If such interference continues, then it is at the photographer’s sole discretion to cease work.
18. The first 8 (eight) Changes to the wedding album or any other digital work will be free. Thereafter all changes will be charged at R50.00 per change, no changes will be done on any print media once proof is signed off.
19. Digital effects (i.e. skin retouching, removal of items, etc.) may be charged for if requested after the post production work has been completed.
20. Compassion Art is not responsible for goods not picked up beyond 5 months after completion date.
21. Please provide private accommodation for destination weddings. Compassion Art will not share a chalet or room with other guests or service providers. This point is in the terms and conditions as a result of past experiences where equipment went missing. Because this created an unpleasant situation we would like to avoid it from happening again.
22. Flights, car hire, petrol, accommodation, visa charges, medication & vaccines, etc. will be for the client’s expense. These charges will not be part of wedding/event packages.
Please make sure you understand the terms and conditions. If you need any clarity on any item, please call Billy on 0833206992 or Sheree on 0832271477.